The rise of COVID-19 has caused unprecedented challenges for citizens & businesses alike. At the Institute of Public Speaking, nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. To this end, we wanted to keep you aware of what we are doing to address your needs going forward.
In response to the COVID-19 situation we are implementing our business continuity plans. Rest assured, we will continue to provide you with our expert public speaking & leadership training services remotely (virtually) during these challenging times. The health and safety of our customers and employees requires that we follow WHO & CDC guidance and limit our services to remote only until such time that health authorities dictate it is safe to return to normal operations. All of our in-person classes will be postponed & rescheduled until further notice. Please see our virtual training schedule for more details.
We will be operating normal business hours of 9am – 5pm EST Monday-Friday. All of our virtual training options will be available during this time-frame. This includes:
- Online Classes – Our virtual training classes in public speaking & leadership continue to be available.
- Online Coaching – Our virtual coaching options in public speaking &leadership continue to be available.
You have our commitment to provide you with the products and services you depend on to run your business. We treat your business like ours and that will not change in challenging times. We are with you.
Resilience during this COVID-19 pandemic requires vigilance & collective action. We are all interconnected, and interdependent, in so many ways. Social distancing will keep the growth of this virus at bay and save lives. Please look out for those around you as we endure this crisis. Stay safe and healthy by following the CDC & WHO guidance. Only in working together will we triumph over this challenge! The only thing we should spread right now is hope.
Our hearts & prayers are with those who have fallen ill or lost a loved one. Stay well and take care of each other!
Important Links for COVID-19 News Sources
- CDC COVID-19 website – Latest official updates from U.S.A. Centers of Disease Control
- WHO COVID-19 website – Latest official info from the World Health Organization
- MIT List of COVID-19 tracker websites – Official list of COVID-19 tracker sites from MIT
- COVID-19 Essential Reads from Pocket – List of helpful resources from getpocket.com