Speech Coaching – Institute of Public Speaking
Public speaking and presentation skills are critical skill for any manager, executive, or leader. Successful speaking skills mean we are able to communicate with enthusiasm, gain buy in and get others to follow your lead. These speaking skills help us persuade others, move them to action or even make the sale. Without these critical communications skills we languish and fail to bring others to action in critical ways that often determine our success.
Despite what some believe, we are not born with these skills but can acquire them through proper public speaking training. At the Institute of Public Speaking we have a strong record of helping executives, managers, and leaders of all kinds master the skills of public speaking and effective presentations. Whether you need help with executive presentations, sales presentations or speech writing we have got you covered. With our depth of experience we can arm you with the speaking skills and confidence for communication success.
Our training is customized to your needs, requirements and schedule. Here are just some of the areas covered in our executive speech coaching & leadership training sessions:
Executive Speech Coaching
Our executive speech coaching options are expansive in their coverage of the art and science of public speaking. A sampling of the topics included are listed below.
- Executive Communications Fundamentals
- Pitching your products, services or mission
- Persuading prospects, customers and clients
- Using Your Voice Effectively
- Importance of Vocal Variety
- Common Vocal Mistakes
- Body Language to Persuade and Lead
- Body Language Basics
- Reading Your Audience
- Developing a Conversational Style of Speaking
- Using Visual Aids Effectively
- Developing Compelling Presentations
- Engaging an Audience
- Developing Your Unique Presence
- Speaking with Powerful Body Language
- Persuading through Body Language
- Speech Writing Fundamentals
- Effective Speech Writing Methods
- Simplification and Memorization
- Finding Speaking Opportunities
- Building Your Business by Speaking
- Booking Public Speaking Gigs
Executive Leadership Training
Our executive leadership training options are expansive in their coverage of the art and science of leadership. A sampling of the topics included are listed below.
- Developing Fundamental Leadership Skills
- Overview of the Science of Leadership
- How to motivate and persuade prospects, customers and employees
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership
- Social Intelligence and Leadership
- The Power of Active Listening
- Developing a Powerful Leadership Presence
- Using Your Body Language and Voice to Lead
- Developing a Charismatic Leadership Presence
- The Influence of Personality
- Finding Your Leadership Strengths
- Embracing Your Leadership Style
- Effective Team Building
- Building Rapport
- Leading Effective Teams
- Science of Persuasion
- Persuasive Leadership Communications
- Embracing Your EQ & IQ
- Connecting On and Offline
- Business Referrals
- Job Finding Skills
- Winning Interview Skills
Customized Executive Coaching
Our executive speech coaching is completely customized to your goals ability and schedule. Whether you are a seasoned speaker, a beginning entrepreneur or startup owner we have the training that will help you succeed as a speaker and a leader.
You can choose between our many training programs such as our 8 week public speaking & leadership training plan, or our 4 week leadership and public speaking bootcamp, single day sessions. Additionally we offer custom training of any length to meet your public speaking and leadership training needs. Our training is available online (via Microsoft Skype or Google Duo or other), in person or on-premise anywhere in the United States or worldwide.
Our mission is to deliver the skills of effective public speaking, communication and leadership training to maximize your success on stage, in the boardroom and elsewhere. Speaking and presentation skills are among the most fundamental skills that determine our success in any endeavor.